Poise yourself for limited-run, discount concert tickets for the Sound On Sound music festival at Seaside Park, September 30 and October 1 featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bridgeport native John Mayer and Alanis Morissette.
Tickets become available Friday at 10 a.m. See ticket page here.
From Live Nation:
For the first time ever, Live Nation is expanding its popular Concert Week promotion to include festivals. Festival Weekend builds on the excitement and success of Live Nation’s long-running Concert Week by bringing fans another unbeatable deal: $99 all-in 1-day tickets to a variety of 2023 festivals, with performances featuring a diverse array of artists spanning from country and rock, to hip hop, afrobeats, and more.
Over a dozen festivals across North America will have a limited amount of $99 all-in 1-day tickets available for purchase as part of Concert Week’s Festival Weekend, including Sound on Sound at Seaside Park in Bridgeport, CT. Sound on Sound is an amazing two days of music featuring Red Hot Chili Peppers, John Mayer, Alanis Morissette, Trey Anastasio Band, Hozier, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Lord Huron and many more September 30 and October 1.
Other participating festivals include Gov Ball, FORMAT Festival, Broccoli City, lavender wild, and more, each with their own unique on-site experiences and lineups.
● How Festival Weekend Works: From May 19th to the 22nd, visit LiveNation.com/FestivalWeekend to see the list of participating festivals. Once the onsale has started, click on “Select Tickets” for the festival(s) you’re interested in to be taken to the purchase page for that event. Add the ticket(s) to your cart, and proceed to checkout.
● How to Buy Festival Weekend Tickets: Tickets will be available starting Friday, May 19 at 10 AM ET through Monday, May 22 at 11:59 PM local time, or while inventory lasts, at LiveNation.com/FestivalWeekend. Festival Weekend tickets are all-in, meaning all fees are already included upfront in the $99 price.
This offer is available for a limited time only and on a first-come, first-served basis–fans are encouraged to act fast and secure their tickets as soon as possible starting May 19th. Once Festival Weekend ends, all tickets will go back to standard pricing.
● Adjacent Festival – Atlantic City, NJ – May 27-28
● Afro Nation – Miami, FL – May 27-28
● Broccoli City Festival – Washington, DC – July 15-16
● Catbird Music Festival – Bethel, NY – Aug 19-20
● FairWell Festival – Redmond, OR – July 21-23
● FORMAT Festival – Bentonville, AR – Sep 22-24
● Gov Ball – New York, NY – June 9-11
● Greenville Country Music Fest – Greenville, SC – Oct 20-22
● lavender wild – Toronto, ON – June 4
● One Fine Day Festival – Philadelphia, PA – September 9
● Roots Picnic – Philadelphia, PA – June 2-4
● Sound on Sound Music Festival – Bridgeport, CT – Sept 30-Oct 1
● TidalWave Music Festival – Atlantic City, NJ – Aug 11-13
MORE TO KNOW:
● Festival Weekend all-in tickets include all fees upfront in the $99 cost.
● Taxes will be added as applicable by city and state. Shipping costs will be added where applicable.
● Festival Weekend $99 all-in 1-day tickets are available for select Live Nation festivals, while inventory lasts. Not all Live Nation-produced festivals will be included in this offer.
● Select days of each festival will be included in the $99 all-in 1-day ticket promotion. Dates available will vary by festival, and will be specified for each festival on LiveNation.com/FestivalWeekend